Reigate Osteopathic Clinic
For appointments please call: 01737 333 109
WE ARE STAYING OPEN!
As an Allied Health Profession, having been granted Key Worker status following Public Health England protocols, we are considered to be outside the “possible carrier of infection” category and can remain open to all patients.
At our clinics we will always aim to give an honest opinion. We will listen to your needs and provide a clear explanation of your condition with advice on self-help and management. Where necessary we will facilitate an onward referral if that proves to be appropriate.
Professionalism and Safety:
- Osteopaths study for four to five years for an undergraduate degree. This is similar to a medical degree, with emphasis on anatomy and musculoskeletal medicine.
- Training includes more than 1,000 hours of osteopathic techniques
- It is an offence for anyone to call themselves an osteopath if they are not registered with the General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
- The British Medical Association’s guidance for general practitioners states that doctors can safely refer patients to osteopaths
- Osteopathy is recommended by National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) for lower back pain
- Osteopathy is safe, natural and effective
- A recent, independent study showed that 96% of respondents were satisfied or very satisfied with their osteopathic care.
Osteopathy can be very effective in the treatment of:
- Back and neck pain
- Sports injuries
- Hip, shoulder and knee problems
- Arthritic pain
- Headaches (cervico-genic)
Reigate Osteopathic Clinic is the oldest established osteopathic clinic in the area providing safe, quality care to patients from Reigate, Redhill, the Surrey area and beyond for over fifty years.
The Practice was originally founded in Reigate in 1957 by B.U.Lambert. The practice principal, James Olorenshaw BSc.(Ost)., brings over 25 years of experience to the clinic.
Private health insurance claims welcome.
R/O 14 Lesbourne Road
Monday: 09:00 – 17:30
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:30
Thursday: 09:00 – 17:30
Friday: 09:00 – 16:00
For appointments please call: 01737 333 109.
I have been seeing James for many years and would highly recommend his services. James has a very professional and personable approach and always manages to relieve the discomfort in my lower back leaving me feeling much more comfortable after visits.
Jamie Olorenshaw is without doubt the best Osteopath I’ve come across – I would recommend him to anybody.